Sunday, September 20, 2009

New fall-themed project kits available!

I am so sorry I haven't posted in awhile, but I have been busy busy busy in my scraproom! I've created several new project kits for the fall and holiday season, as well as project samples using some of the old Kits2Remember favorites.

Take a look at these:



With this Halloween wall decor kit, you will get the acrylic cutout frames, materials to make the cute dangly spider and a link to the spider web pattern so you can trace it with with Black Diamond Stickles. Get ready to scare up some fun on your walls!


The "Family Memories" Vertical Stadium Album kit we had last year was a hit, I came out with another one: "Gypsy." I used this album to showcase summer photos, but because of it's larger size and eclectic mix of papers and embellishments, it can be used for a number of themes and events.


This maple leaf autumn wall decor project is simply made up with K2R acrylic cutout frames. I just added acrylic paint, Stickles glitter glue and a flourish with the K2R flourish stamp 1-01 and black StazOn ink. You can get the panels in either 4 x 4 or 6 x 6.


Give special thanks this fall with the 6 x 6 acrylic and chipboard book, "Thank You." You can use this project in two ways - make a memorable album or use it to collect family recipes. Either way, it's sure to be something you can't wait to show off!

4 comments:

Jenn Christman said...

THIS ARE OUTSTANDING!!!! I am so excited to see such wonderful new kits! I really love the "BOO" wall hanging it is to cut with the webs out of the Stickles!

Lisa Spiegel said...

Love the new stuff, Jessica! It's SUPER!

MilleSent said...

You have outdone yourself! I can't wait to make these beautiful projects, fill them with pictures, and get them on display. I need to go to KA - Kits Annonymous - I'm hooked and can't break the habit!!

Jessica Guthrie said...

Thanks for the compliments ladies!!! These were fun to design!