Sunday, August 30, 2009

Scrap Pink Altered Bra Contest entry ...

... I spent a few hours altering a white bra from Wal-mart today. Christy Hillard, owner of Pensacola's Scraphappy, asked me to submit a contest entry and suggested I make a Kits2Remember one. So, I obliged.



Some of the product I used: K2R acrylic flowers; Key Lime Gimmer Mist from Tattered Angels; Heidi Swap patterned tape, bling and hibiscus foam stamp; flowers and bling brads from Imaginisce and LOTS of ribbon... Is your local scrapbook store participating in Scrap Pink this year? Consider creating an altered bra to auction off for the Susan G. Komen foundation. Find out more about Scrap Pink here and Scraphappy's Sept. 25-27 ScrapPink crop here.

1 comment:

MilleSent said...

What will they think of next? It's absolutely gorgeous, and I'm sure it will fetch lots of "green" for a great cause.