Wednesday, May 06, 2009

Two new project kits now available ...


A few of these 4 x 4 Butterfly acrylic and chipboard make and takes are available in the Kits2Remember online store. They are left over from National Scrapbook Day and make great teachers gifts or brag books. They feature different floral My Minds Eye papers, a complete package of Rebekkah Erickson rub-ons and the full-color online instructions to complete the project. There are a limited number of these $6 kits available, so order now!


The second new kit now available is the "Women in my Life" 8 x 8 acrylic and chipboard album, featuring Basic Grey paper, Heidi Swapp bling and more. In my sample, I used it to honor all of the women in my family who have influenced my life. But, since you will have an entire sheet of Basic Grey alphabet stickers in the kit, your album can feature something else, such as a wedding or family reunion.



In June, a complimentary kit, "The Men in my Life" will be released.

Also, Kits2Remember will no longer be carrying Zutter products. Once our stash of Bind-it-All o-wire has been depleted we will not restock it. I am sorry for any inconvenience, as I know we are one of the few (if not the only) shops that allows you to purchase o-wire singly, and not in 2- or 6-packs. You can see the range of o-wire we still have available here. I am not sure how long our stock will last, so be sure to order soon!

1 comment:

Carolyn said...

You're creative talent never ceases to amaze me. The real estate marketing world's loss is definatly the scrap world's GAIN. I love the make/take and the new Women and Men in my life series. I"m off to the ordering screen now.