Sunday, May 17, 2009

Artist Trading Cards ...


... I created a few artist trading cards today, as samples for the Scrapbook Expo in Orlando, Fla., next weekend. While Kits2Remember won't have a booth there, Scrapyard 329 will be featuring K2R acrylic and metal in several scrappy sizes and they need a collection of project samples to show off the possibilities acrylic and metal present. These three ATCs feature work with rubber stamps and StazOn ink. The "special" one also features an alcohol ink background - such a cool effect! Looking for some more great project ideas? Be sure to check out the Kits2Remember Design Krew blog!

2 comments:

Renee said...

Love the ATC's.

I just made my first acrylic one the other day....I guess i need to use more alcohol ink....your background is gorgeous!

Jenn Christman said...

Very cute Jess.

I finally got alcohol inks but haven't used them. Guess I should start....the background is so pretty with the image stamped on it.