Sunday, February 15, 2009

OC Scrapbook Expo: Day Three ...

... Thanks to all my scrappy friends for making this weekend so much fun! I am exhausted, and my feet are killing me, but I had a great time! I am heading off to bed in a few minutes, bit here are some photos from today:


Kits2Remember metal was a huge hit ... we sold out of our new 11 x 14 size, as well as our popular 8 x 12. It looks like there will be some great new message board up in people's homes!


As usual, the make and take table was busy for most of the day. Jen and Cheryl did a fabulous job of teaching people how to use acrylic, rub-ons and the Bind-it-All.


SoCal 2 Provo Bus Tour buddy stopped by the booth to say, 'hi,' and gave me a great new scarf she knitted herself. She even made it my favorite color! K2R green! :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was a fabulous show, and I loved both of the classes - my sister will enjoy the Imaginative Metal board, and I can't wait to put pictures in the Good Times, Great Memories book. I loved learning about making a 1/2 transparency - 1/2 paper page, as we'll as the creative way to use the left overs from 12 x 12 paper that you've cut to 8 x 8 for albums. Shopping in your booth was wonderful, and I love the 10 cent and 25 cent bins at the cash register - sometimes that's all you need to brighten up a page - just a little bling. Last weekend I shopped a garage style flea market for cheap trinkets and treasures to put magnets on the back of for the magnet boards - Some of my 25 cent bags were the best deals! Thanks again for all you do for us scrappers. Hope your feet are back to normal, and we wish you safe travels until the next time you are in SoCal.

Trinka said...

Jessica...could you email me when you get more metal panels in....I would like to buy some. Thanks! trinkaking@att.net

Jessica Guthrie said...

Thanks, Carolyn, I appreciate everything! And Trinka, the 8 x 10 metal panels are back in. The 11 x 14 will be coming soon!