Friday, February 13, 2009

OC Scrapbook Expo Day One...

... Whew! I am sitting here with my feet up on the 'rents coffee table, relaxing after a VERY busy day! But it was an incredibly fun day for me. I saw so many familiar faces, was given countless hugs and was reminded again of why I love this industry... forget handshakes... gimme a hug, girl! And a HUGE thank you to my volunteer Krew: Cheryl, my make and take guru, Kathi and Jen, my fabulous classroom experts, my Dad, Mark, who was gracious enough to put in a few hours when my booth was busier than we could handle ourselves, and my Mom, Nancy, my cashier comerade. I couldn' have done it without you guys!

Here are some of the photos I managed to shoot today:



The "Imaginative Magnetic Metal class today at 9 a.m.


The "Great Times, Good Memories" class was overfilled! WOW!


Part of the K2R booth, featuring Clear Scraps and Petaloo flowers.


My Mom at her post.


Kathi and Jen were all smiles - even at the end of the day!


Cheryl, the make and take queen!

More photos later!

5 comments:

Kathi L. said...

AWFUL picture of me...lets try that again, Sat. or Sun. PLEASE!!!

Jenn Christman said...

Very cute. I really did have a blast. And when I got home I talked my hubby's ear off. See ya soon.

Ceesa aka Lisa said...

it was nice to see you yesterday I probably should of introduced my self to you.

Desert Scrappers Weekend Retreats said...

sorry, I am too sick to stop by and visit. Glad it's going well.

Tricia said...

I wasn't even able to make it... =(
Booo...hopefully it was a succes for you!