Monday, February 09, 2009

More project ideas featuring new K2R products...

... as promised, here are some more project samples I have been working on for the upcoming Orange County Scrapbook Expo this weekend.

The Kits2Remember acrylic stadium albums are back in stock! Here is an album I created using the 8-inch stadium album:

But the stadium albums don't just have to be used for albums... here is a wall hanging I created with a 6-inch stadium album and o-rings ... perfect for any home's decor!


While we're on acrylic, Kits2Remember will be debuting two new acrylic panel sizes: 6 x 12 (scroll down to a previous post to see some project ideas) and 4 x 8. These pair perfectly with Teresa Collins' new paper and transparency lines. This is a 4 x 8 album using Teresa's line "Family Matters":



Two new sizes of metal will also be debuted this weekend: 8 x 10 and 11 x 14, perfect for using in standard frames. Just remove the glass and add magnets for great message boards! Plus, we have all the same scrappy sizes we launched this fall. Here are two albums I created mixing the metal with acrylic and chipboard. I really like the mirror effect the metal gives in the "Today" album.



I really fell in live with this owl paper from My Little Shoebox and thought it would be a great theme for a message board... so I took a piece of 12 x 12 metal and created "Who? Who? Who called?" The acrylic owl in the corner came from a Clear Scraps Mini, which will also debut at the Scrapbook Expo.


And speaking of Clear Scraps, I had time to play with the Clear Scraps Clear-n-Chip "Abbey's Love" collection. These mixed media and mis-matched shapes were just way too much fun! And I did have enough product left over from this project to create a second one.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm going to count down the days and hours until Expo - you have the most creative ideas, I think I'll have to make them all. I'm volunteering on Friday from 4-8 p.m. at the registration or door prize booth, and I know just where I'll spend the money I earn - at K2R. See you then.

Robin said...

I can't wait to get my hands on the 4x8 and 6x12 acrylic panels. The samples are so pretty!!!!!

Jenn Christman said...

I am jumping out of my seat with excitement! This week is going to be the best week every with all the scraping stuff I will be doing! See you on Wednesday!

Jessica Guthrie said...

I'm excited ,too, guys! Looking forward to seeing you this weekend!