Saturday, February 07, 2009

"Love Letters" a hit at Treasured Memories...

... Even if you're not living in Southern California, you may have heard of the rain storms, flooding and mudslides that have hit the area this week. One good thing was the double rainbow over Orange County this afternoon. Just thought I'd share the photo I took:

I spent most of this rainy afternoon in Oak Park, CA, at Treasured Memories, a great, and today a bustling, scrapbooking store northwest of Los Angeles. Scrappers were shopping, cropping and taking my class, the 6 x 6 album called "Love Letters." Here there are in deep concentration, focused on trimming frames out with a paper trimmer, learing to use the Bind-it-All and Round-it-All corner rounder and creating interactive pages.




Look like fun? This class will also be taught tomorrow from 1-3 p.m. at The Scrappin' Table in Placentia and Wednesday at 6:30 p.m. at Scrapbook Boulevard in Victorville.

Monday, I will be at Ever After in Vista teaching the magnetic message board class "Love Notes" and Tuesday I will be at The Red Bee in Tustin for the last "Messages & Time" clock and message board class. Check out the Kits2Remember calendar for details!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous picture of the double rainbow - I have never seen one! Keep those classes coming, we love them!