Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Gotta write fast ...

... tomorrow is move-in day for the Orange County Scrapbook Expo, so I need to get these photos up and get to bed! I had a great class at Scrapbook Boulevard in Victorville tonight, The ladies really seemed to enjoy the "Love Letters" kit. I do have a few left over and they will be available at the Expo. Here are some photos from tonight:




A great group of ladies ... by the way, Scrapbook Boulevard will be at the Expo, too, with plenty of 7Gypsies and Glimmer Mist, so be sure to check them out!

Here is a sneak peek at the make and take we will have in the Kits2Remember booth. It's only $4 and it is similar to our very popular make and take last year, but with some differences, so come check it out! Valentine themes available while supplies last!


As promised, here is a photo of our new frame-happy metal panels. The new sizes are 8 x 10 and 11 x 14. This is one of the 11 x 14's in an inexpensive frame from JoAnn's. The magnets are created from Teresa Collins' chipboard charms and Petaloo's faux leather flowers. K2R will have a large selection of Petloo's products, so if you're into flowers (and who isn't?) stop by and have a look at what we've got!

And, last, but not least, a huge thanks to my hubby, who arranged (with the 'rents help!) to have a rose delivered to me... thank you, baby! You made my day!



Check back tomorrow for more previews of the new samples that will be on display in the K2R booth this weekend!

3 comments:

Retro Mom said...

I can't wait for the expo this weekend!! I been looking forward to it for months!

Jenn Christman said...

I had a blast last night. THANKS!!!

Loving the frame panels of metal, HELLO THEY ARE STINKING PERFECT!!! Thinking I am going to be using those for art displays in the kids rooms!

See you tomorrow!

Kathi L. said...

Hey you...LOVE the 11x14 framed magnet board...GORGIOUS!!! I'm gonna have to do that.

I also like the new M&T. Mixing the acrylic and chipboard...great idea.