Thursday, February 12, 2009

Coupon link and more projects...

... I have a had a few people ask me where they can find the Kits2Remember Scrapbook Expo coupon. Click this link and print it off...

This week I played with some acrylic, Liquid Pearls, pink StazOn ink, Petaloo flowers and more to create these projects. I felt like doing some girl stuff, which doesn't happen a lot, since I have boys...


This is a 12 x 12 album I created using some beautiful appers from Creative Imaginations. A photo really doesn't do it justice since the cover is actually created from four different layers.


This small gatefold album was creted with a 4 x 6 acrylic panels as the back cover, and then 3 x 4 acrylic panels as the pages and cover. I, of course, used my favorite flourish stamp from Tim Holtz' collection by Stampers Anonymous.


And then, last but not least, my nod to my favorite book series right now, "Twilight" (can you say 'guilty pleasure'?). I needed a girl's name for this sample, so I chose Bella...

Hope to see some of you at the Expo this weekend...

No comments: