Friday, January 23, 2009

Doin' the happy dance ...


... I found a scrapbook store in Pensacola! Scraphappy just opened about a month ago, so the store is small, but promising! There is plenty of crop space, and the owner, Christy, is a sweetheart. If you're local, the store is located at the corner of W and Airport, in the strip mall. The phone number is 607-2527. Christy's got a cute selection of papers, some unique items and very affordable prices. While I was there, I got some number stamps, camping paper and some Fancy Pants embellishments and I am looking forward to going back after I get back from California in a few weeks. My best wishes to Christy in her endeavor!

2 comments:

Jenn Christman said...

YEAH! There is nothing like having a store right in your town!

Kathi L. said...

Yay Jessica, finally a LSS. Now it is home, huh. Did you tell Christy you wanted to teach?

I went to RB today, but I didn't get to SO. We can go in when you are here and talk to Karen and shop. We may even run into her at CHA on Monday.