Monday, December 15, 2008

New products in the K2R store!

Have you stopped by the Kits2Remember store lately? If not, there’s a lot to see! I have spent the past two days uploading new and restocked merchandise to the “shelves,” and I think you’ll find some unique products and great deals. Here are some of the things to look for:

Extra Scrapbook Expo Project Kits: I have 4 for the brown "Boys 2 Men" album kits and 19 of the “Good & Girly” album kits left – while supplies last!


When we moved from California to Florida, some of the boxes labeled for Christmas also had some scrapbooking supplies. Thanks, movers! So, I have two older kits available again: The “Purple and Sage” 12 x 12 album kit and the “Christmas 2007” 12 x 12 layout with acrylic embellishments.

Did you see the custom acrylic and metal clocks earlier on my blog? All of the supplies needed to create acrylic or metal clocks are now available in the store as well, including clock mechanisms and pre-punched acrylic and metal panels.


And since I’m on the topic of metal panels, there is a whole new selection of magnets to choose from for those message boards, game boards and more.


Need to adorn and embellish the acrylic, metal and chipboard you have in your stash? Here are some of the fun things to try available in the K2R store:

Try the affordable, high-quality rub-ons from Australian designer Rebekka Erickson. I love the look of these on my acrylic. At $1.25 each, they are a steal and with 19 different themes, you can have nearly every project covered!



Acrylic paint dabbers, Stickles and StazOn ink pads have been restocked in the store.
Also available: New foam stamps and rubber stamps;

acrylic door hangers, more Clear Scraps acrylic albums, o-rings for binding in a variety of colors and sizes,

Liquid Pearls (have you tried this stuff? Beautiful dimension on acrylic!), Bazzill Big Chips (perfect for mini albums!).
Whew! I probably missed something, so be sure to browse around the store – you might find a hidden treasure!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for stocking up the store - your new products are great, and it's fun to see some of the kits that are often only available at class. Your 2 new clocks are beautiful and I really like the idea of making your own custom covers on a calendar book - I think I'll be trying that one!!