Monday, November 10, 2008

Back in the world of functioning adults ...

... well, I was uncharacteristically down for the count there for awhile, but thanks to a heavy dose of antibiotics and (finally) a couple good nights' sleep, I was back at work today! It turns out I managed to screw up a record number of orders in my fevered haze (sorry everyone!) but the stuff to fix the mistakes is on its way! Actually, it wasn't that many orders, but since I strive for great customer service, I hate to have anyone disappointed when they open their package.

This week I plan to get to work on being more CREATIVE with my time by designing some new kits, classes and ideas for the site. I know the K2R Design Krew has been keeping the fresh ideas flowing for you guys on their blog, so I figured I better pull my own weight some time. So, stay tuned for those in the coming week.

I have some new Clear Scraps shaped acrylic albums and some of acrylic embellishments. Those are always a lot of fun. The Krew will be creating some samples for you to check out soon.

Crops2Remember had their crop weekend this past weekend. I was so bummed I could not go. C2R is a weekend crop in Orange County I founded with some other gals and I just couldn't continue in the active role I had had in the past when I moved across country. The photos on the C2R blog make it look like there were some fun and talented ladies there. I am waiting for someone to fill me in and let me know what I missed! Hope you all had fun! I'd love to start C2R weekend crops here in Pensacola, but there just doesn't seem to be much of a scrapbook following here...

Anyhow, I will be back with more news soon. Until then, happy scrapping!

3 comments:

Jenn Christman said...

Glad to hear that you are back! Can't wait to see what you have in up your sleeve.

Kathi L. said...

I am so glad you are feeling better. I have missed your blog updates. I can't wait to see your new craftiness. Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Anonymous said...

Hey Jessica - so glad you're feeling better. I was at C2R and we really missed you ! Lots !

But we still had a great time and the event I think was a great success.