Friday, September 19, 2008

Sold out in Sacramento!




Thank you to everyone who signed up for my two classes at the Scrapbook Expo in Sacramento next month. The classes are sold out for both days already! But don't dispair, if you didn't make it in. We will still have a cute 4 x 4 acrylic mini book make and take you can do at the booth. Plus I am looking for a couple of volunteers to help out at the booth and in class. If you are interested, email me (jessica@kits2remember.com) with "Sacramento Expo volunteer" in the subject line. For a complete list of upcoming classes, visit the K2R calendar.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

help........
I am stuck on how to do some pages? I can't remember or actually see how some are put together in the book.
thanks michelle Aguilar
sandalloons44.typepad.com
or sandalloons40@cox.net
thanks!

Jessica Guthrie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Judy said...

Great designs Jessica!