Saturday, September 27, 2008

Need some volunteers in California next month and Tampa in December...


I need a few more volunteers for some big events I have coming up next month. Volunteers get free admission to the event, a K2R T-shirt (unless you've worked for K2R before) a K2R name badge, a class kit and some other goodies. You can work as much or as little as you like, minimum 2 hours. If you are interested in any of the dates below, please email me at jessica@kits2remember.com with the show you are interested in in the subject line, along with your availability on those dates, and I will give you more info.

ScrapFest Long Beach: Saturday, Oct 11 at the Long Beach Convention Center. Would need help from one person from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. FILLED - THANKS, JENN!

Sacramento Scrapbook Expo: Friday, Oct. 17 and Saturday Oct. 18 at the Sacramento Convention Center. Would need help from noon to 6 p.m. Friday and noon to 5 p.m. Saturday. FRIDAY FILLED! STILL NEED HELP SATURDAY! THANKS, STEPHANIE, JANET, CASEY AND GAYLE!

Ontario Scrapbook Expo: Friday, Oct. 24 and Saturday Oct. 25 at the Ontario Convention Center. Would need help from 11 a.m. to 6 p.m. Friday and 8:30 to 5 p.m. Saturday FILLED! THANKS JENN, JOANNA, TANYA AND CAROLYN!

And, while I am at it, I am looking for some volunteers for December's Tampa Scrapbook Expo. I would need help Friday, Dec. 5 from 8:30 a.m. to 6 p.m. and Saturday Dec. 6 from 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. If you are interested, please email me with Tampa in the subject line.

Thank you in advance!

2 comments:

Pearl Maple said...

Will put that in my diary just in case we are in town :)

Looks like great events and good fun to be had there.

Just joined the yahoo group and getting out to see what everyone is up to.

Tiff said...

remember to let me know if you need me for Friday at Ontario. I could round up at least one more for ya too.......