Friday, September 12, 2008

K2R calendar updated!

In between catching up on my sleep this week (that hazy feeling is gone now!) I have been working hard scheduling classes and playing with the new K2R metal. And, yes, playing can be hard work! These photos are two classes that I am teaching through the fall, a 6 x 6 acrylic album called "Thanks"



and an interactive calendar created from acrylic, chipboard and metal panels called "Today Is."



While I will be teaching around California in October, I will be expanding my class "range" to include Tennesse in October and Orange Beach, Alabama, in January. Be sure to check out the K2R calendar for the full details!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am so excited to take another class. I am going to have to go by the store today and sign up. Both the calendar and the album are amazing! See you in October!

Jenn C