Thursday, July 17, 2008

The hazards of moving across country ...

... include "losing" some boxes of my K2R kits, apprently. I am not sure what happened at this point, but three of my kits have gone missing: "Americana" amd two that were boxed together, "All Together" and "Friend." Hmm... a big bummer for me, especially since a number of you ordered these kits. I apologize for not being able to include them in your orders and I removed them from the store. I am honoring all the deals you would have qualified for with your original purchase though. I hope this makes up for the inconvenience a little bit. Also, I have added a few kit specials on to the web site, as well, so poke around, if you've got the time during these "lazy" days of summer.

CHA in Chicago begins today. If I wasn't in the middle of getting settled in Florida, I would SO be there. Scrap bud Nan Paturzo is there as the new face of Zutter Innovative Products. She will be helping to introduce the new PINK Bind-it-All, which, from what I understand, has the claim to fame of being PINK, has the ability to punch stuff that is 30 percent thicker than what the original BiA can punch through, and has a higher price tag. Not sure how much higher, though. I am looking forward to giving the new machine a shot, although I am sure it will not be available until late this fall. I still haven't gotten my Round-it-All corner rounders I ordered from Product Performers at the Winter CHA back in February. Not sure what is going on there, but if anyone has some insight, I'd love it...

Everyone who is in the Windy City, I hope you have fun, and be sure to post the new stuff those of us stuck at home can't see!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Email me at ginger@downtodetails.net and I will give you the info for product performers for ya!