Thursday, June 12, 2008

What a month!

Right now I am in Chandler, Ariz., just a hop, skip and a jump from Bazzill Basics Paper! I am here for Creative Escape Preview Day, which is actually two days, tomorrow and Saturday. As the very lucky winner of the CE Treasure Hunt for a Teach contest, I have the pleasure to not only teaching my class to the volunteers who will be staffing the event, as well as (gasp!) the other teachers, but I also get to TAKE the classes, "previewing" them before the big event. It's going to be so tough to keep quiet! But more on that in future posts ...

As for the Great American Scrapbook Convention in Arlington, Texas, the event was great! A lot of people were intrigued by acrylic and our make and take table was almost always busy, often with a line. A HUGE thanks goes out to my local volunteer Krew: Trinka, Heidi, Sue, Dara, Debbie and Jill. Without them, the show would not have gone neary as smoothly. And, as always, thanks to my mother, Nancy, who is a great driving buddy and cashier!

This week, I had my last class at Scrapbook Boulvard before I move to Pensacola later this month, which was a bummer. That's a great store, with a great staff and great customers. Next week I will be at Scrapbooking Heaven in Westminster and The Scrappin Lounge in Montclair. Check out the Kits2Remember Calendar for details. And the movers come to pack up the house Wednesday and Thursday. I guess the move really IS happening!

But, despite the move, I am trying to keep business as usual. Orders will still be processed, as I am taking most of my product with me. My parents, still here in California, will fulfill the wholesale orders to West Coast stores. I'll be back in California several times over the next couple of months, for the bus tour to CKU Provo, the San Diego, Sacramento and Ontario Scrapbook Expos, as well as the Long Beach ScrapFest.

So, stay tuned! More details will come as I find the time to write them!!!

No comments: