Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Dusty Cheerios and long lost baby socks ...

... are littering my floor right now, driving me crazy. i am not a total neat freak, but I MUST have a vacuumed floor to feel good about my living space. But since the movers come tomorrow to pack us up, I am unplugging stuff, tossing out old food (or giving it to my Mom), separating "to pack" stuff from "I am taking it with me" stuff and it's kicking up the dust bunnies that have been hidden for a good year and half, since we moved in here!

So, needless to say, my inventory has been carefully boxed up in the "I am taking it with me" pile, so any orders placed now through Sunday will be shipped the beginning of next week. I apologize for any inconvenience, but appreciate your patience and understanding while my family, business and I make the trek across the country to our family vacation spot in Illinois, then on to our new home in Pensacola, FL. I will have access to email, so feel free to email any questions or concerns you may have. I will be sure to post when we're back to our "all systems normal" status! It should be no later than July 15.

Meanwhile, I'll try to post some pics as I travel and try to avoid the horrible flooding hitting the Midwest right now. Hope you all are safe!

2 comments:

Shannon said...

Safe travels Jessica...especially through the Midwest....thinking I'm jealous that you are going to be that close to Walt Disney World.....

Tricia said...

Wow! Sound like you are gonna be one busy woman! You guys be careful!