Thursday, May 22, 2008

Some new kits at K2R!

We have a few new project kits in stock now, each with a different technique and skill set to learn! Some of them will even include links to instructional videos that will be released soon. Take a look for the details about each kit below:

"1973"

This project was released last week and we've had several fly out the door. We do have about a dozen kits left, so if you are interested in learning more about acrylic, stadium albums and tips and tricks I used to complete this project, be sure to order the kit right away. This is the first kit to feature an instructional web video, which will be available at the web site listed in the kit by June 1.

"Easter Egg Dye '08"



This fun, fast album can be created for any number of themes. I happened to use it for pictures of my boys coloring Easter eggs with my parents. While we will discuss a few points of interest about acrylic and different ways to punch and bind it, we will be mostly talking about the Crop-a-Dile II Big Bite and it's features. This is the second video K2R plans to release, no later than June 15. If you have purchased the CaD II, or are thinking about it, this is one project you'll want to cut your Big Bite teeth into!

"Family Memories" Vertical 8-inch stadium album

Turn your acrylic stadium album on it's side for a completely new and different layered look! This fun project includes papers and embellishments perfect for family photos, reunions, weddings or anniversaries. I chose to feature pictures of my family in the 1970s and 1980s. What decades would you like to feature? This timeless, yet unique, design would make a beautiful gift and can be finished in an afternoon! Full color, step-by-step instructions will be available online, with the web address will be inside the kit.

"7-year (furniture) Itch"



We still have Krew Kit #3 available. I used my kit to create this mini book about the new furniture the DH and I recently purchased - the only major furniture purchases we have made for ourselves since we got married in November 2000. I used my own Basic Grey acrylic stamps (after priming them by running a pencil eraser along the surface of the image!) and Heidi Swapp foam stamps to add visual texture to the album. And I still have a ton of product left over to make my Dad some thing for Father's Day (hope he's not reading this!).

For details on any of these kits, go to www.kits2remember.com/shop!

1 comment:

Trace Geworsky said...

You have been one busy lady..I especially like "family memories" I have never worked with a stadium album, but they look very cool
Trace G