Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Off to Utah!



Now here is a state that I have been in for about 30 seconds. Well, actually, only my left leg was in it, I believe, when I did a back bend over the Four Corners spot in 1999. I am really looking forward to seeing the great state (well, at least as much as I can from I-15!) and going to the Scrapbook USA Expo. I have a great volunteer Krew scheduled to help me in the booth and an acrylic/Bind-it-All class scheduled for Saturday afternoon. No time for a class? No worries, we have a great 4 x 4 acrylic album make and take too, for only $4! Find out more here: Scrapbook USA Expo. At the very least, please be sure to stop by the K2R booth and say "hi" if you're attending!

Also, since I will be out of town, any orders placed between now and Monday will be shipped on Tuesday, April 22 (Earth Day and my Dad's Bday!). Thank you for your patience and understanding!

3 comments:

Tricia said...

Good luck and have a great time!

Anonymous said...

wow Jessica you are just so on the go and I think that's wonderful !
Sounds like it's going to be a great show. Wish I were there !

Sarah Carlson said...

It was a fun event, I loved meeting you and working in the booth!
Hugs from UTAH!

Sarah