Thursday, March 20, 2008

My Pazzles is on its way!


I am so excited! I have wanted a Pazzles (think Cricut, only more versatile) for at least three years and I just got an email saying it has been shipped! I ordered it back in September at the Memory Trends conference and it should be here Monday. I can't wait to play with it! I have promised myself that this will not be like my 12 x 12 format Epson printer: I will not only break it out of the box, but I will USE it! Now, I just need to carve out some time next week to learn HOW to use the thing...

2 comments:

Tricia said...

Wow! Have fun with it! I heard it is nice to have!

Jennifer Priest said...

How fun!! I wanted one of those from the beginning but then settled for the Silhouette. I love my Sil but would love it even more if it cut chipboard like the Pazzles!! Can't wait to see what you make with it when it arrives!