Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Looking for volunteers ....

I need a few more volunteers to help me in my booth and classes at the Bay Area (Pleasanton) Scrapbook Expo March 14 and 15. I could also use two burly men to assist with hauling in boxes on March 13 and hauling them back out the evening of March 15 ... I will compensate for your time: Each booth/class volunteer will get a K2R Krew T-shirt and class kits mailed to them before the event, and then free admission the day(s) you work and a goodie bag of acrylic product. Hours we need volunteers for are 8:30 a.m. to 6 p.m. Friday and 8:30 a.m to 5 p.m. Saturday. While we will be busy, I promise we'll have fun, too! If you are interested - and are reliable - please send an email to jessica@kits2remember.com with your hours of availability.

1 comment:

AFScrapperMom said...

Can't help you in Calf, but if you ever need help in AZ at an expo give me a shout out!