Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Scrapfest San Diego






Rodney and I had a great time at ScrapFest San Diego this past weekend! This was the first year of this annual event and organizer Tracy Johnson and her DH Brad, were really working hard to put on a great crop. While the event was sold out, attendance was a little low thanks to ... football! The Chargers had made it to the playoffs so a lot of the ladies planning to attend Sunday bailed out to watch the Chargers unfortunate loss. However, the K2R booth was often busy as we spread knowledge about working with acrylic, the Bind-it-All, Clear Scraps, the Crop-a-dile, Ranger acrylic paints and Stickles with anyone who happened to stop by! We passed out our *new* K2R buttons and had a great time meeting wonderful people. There was really a lot of friendly support from not only the croppers, but the other vendors, as well, encouraging me in my new business venture. The scrappy ladies were kind to Rodney (one even complimented him on his cute butt!) and gave him kudos for being such a great DH. I have to agree ... especially after he got me what every gal deserves - her own tiara from Diva Danielle! So now I have been crowned the K2R Kween! We really had a great time and I assured Tracy that we will be back for the 2009 event!

No comments: