Monday, October 29, 2007

The Red Bee gave thanks to "Friends and Family..."

Wow! I did some nice damage to my pocketbook at The Red Bee last night. But a 40 percent off discount on your ENTIRE purchase - by invitation only - just might do that to a girl. I wasn't the only one with a full shopping cart! Not only did they have plenty of holiday stuff available, they also have the brand new Creative Cafe from Creative Imaginations up and running. I was sure to snap up some of that stuff. The line looks like it will help make holiday gifts in a snap with all of its coordinating papers and embellishments. I got some other holiday gifts for family members, but since I don;t want to ruin any surprises, I think I will refrain from listing them in detail!

1 comment:

DonnaSalazar said...

You've been tagged... check out my blog www.donnasalazar.typepad.com. Hugs, D