Monday, September 24, 2007

Stacking Stickles



Apparently Stickles is quite interesting for a 17-month-old boy. Each night for the past three nights, Xan has come to visit me in my scrap room, demanding "'tickles." I hand him the container and he makes a good effort to try and open it. He then hands it back up to me, with "epen." Open, please. Once the box is open, Xan takes the little bottles out one at a time and stacks the Stickles, organizes the Stickles, puts them back in their box, lines them up on my scrap table, etc. Last night, he begged Daddy to join him on the floor to stack Stickles. When Daddy said he would not fit on the floor, Xan immediately inched his little butt over to give daddy a few extra inches of space. Who can resist a little man with glittery Stickles?

1 comment:

Kelli said...

Very cute!