Saturday, December 23, 2006

OC Weekend Crop, Anyone?

My scrap buddies Nan, Judy, Naomi and I met at our LSS for some pre-holiday scrapping. All but Nan were working on Christmas gifts, but we still managed to relax, chat and not think about the stress of work, the holidays and more. We tossed around the idea of organizing a weekend crop at a local hotel here in south OC. Just for friends and friends of friends, but the more the merrier! Maybe March would be a good month , after the OC Scrapbook Expo at the Costa Mesa Fairgrounds in February. I want to keep the costs reasonable, the goodies, well, GOOD, the scrappin' productive and the fun HUGE! Anyone interested? Let me know ...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm in for sure! Would love something close to home too.

Michele said...

I'm in too - wouldn't miss it!! :) Let me know how I can help!!

Anonymous said...

I might be interested--would be fun to meet ya in person!